Monday, February 18, 2013

Princess Birthday Party

It's Monday...so I thought I'd brighten your day with a cute princess birthday party for an even more adorable 3-year old princess. Of course I'm talking about my niece Brookie. You can see her other birthday celebrations here:


She's a lucky girl! And even luckier because her little sister is scheduled to arrive TOMORROW! You know I'm excited to have another little one to cuddle :) A plethora of pictures to come, I guarantee it! 

In the meantime, let's look at Brooke's Princess Party. Like any good 3-year old girl, Brooke is obsessed with all things princess. Cinderella, Belle, and Sleepy Beauty are all her jam. She speaks the princess talk and walks the princess walk. She's referencing princesses that were nowhere to be found when I was growing up. Yet another reminder that I'm old. But I digress. Brooke's mom Drew did a bang-up job of planning a girly, pink and purple party for Brooke. 

Number one tip for a successful kids party - get a bouncy house. The kids spent 99% of their time in their, and the other 1% of time eating cake. 

                                    

                                   

My friend Hillary and I proved that you're never too old for a bounce house. Although we basically almost broke a hip whilst bouncing. 

                                     


Pink tablecloths were offset with green and purple scrapbook pages for place mats.

         

And pretty princess "wands" made from tulle pinned to Styrofoam balls acted as centerpieces along with tiaras for each party guest. 


           


          


           

A pretty castle served as the cake! 

                                               

Here's Brooke blowing out her birthday candles in her princess dress. I mean, what else would she wear.



I'm so excited to meet the newest little Princess this week! Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Yes, kids totally love bounce houses, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That’s a lot of work for a woman about to pop…I’m quite impressed! Congrats on your new niece, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are extremely partial to jumpers and rides as these are considered as a decent time go for them and in this way an extraordinary outside action. You can discover an assortment of Jumpers in astounding bounce which are of good quality and are sensible. inflatable jumpers.

    ReplyDelete